Pascal Scheen represents one of the best teams in the World - Stembert SC. Pascal who is from Belgium began playing Subbuteo in the early 90s and is one of the most difficult players to face on the FISTF circuit today.
1. When did you first start playing?
2. Which was your first ever big tournament?
Grand-Prix of France, in Elbeuf beginning the nineties. At this time, this type of event was exceptional. Once the year, we will take the direction of France as a reward. In our time, we do it every month.
3. Which is the best tournament you have ever attended?
Bologna for the sport level. You can play against Italian players who you don't know the existence but has an excellent level. For the organisation, logistic, comfort, if I listen to the circuit regulars players who came to play our Grand Prix, I would Stembert then. We prove in one year that we deserve the status of Major.
4. What was the best goal you have ever scored?
My goals are rarely spectacular... The first that comes to mind: In a match for the title of champion Stembert against my brother Sebastien, my figure almost to my corner point and the ball on the corner of the large rectangle in front. Goal and champion Stembert on a lucky break.
5. Who would you describe as being the toughest player you have faced in England?
Darren Clark, Kasper Bennett and Chris Thomas, at the same level.
6. Who would you describe as being the toughest player you have faced in the World?
Vasco Guimarães for the natural classe. Carlos Flores and Eric Verhagen for the difficulty to control their play.
7. What has been the best match you have ever played in?
I don't remember so it must be far away ...
8. What has been your best moment or achievement in the game?
All the performance by team with my club. The magic of the team multiplies emotions.
9. What has been the funniest moment you have seen on a trip away to a tournament?
After the tournament in Berlin, arrived at the airport, David Fraikin had forgotten his passport in the taxi. An hour later, the same taxi represented by chance at the airport when David went to smoke a cigarette. Fortunately, the passport was under the seat and he was able to fly with us in extremis. But I could cite dozens of such adventures. At each move, there is always something memorable happens.
10. Which football team do you support?
11. What is your favourite food?
12. Do you have any other hobbies?
My daughters and my family in first. Because, table football take a lot of time of my live...
13. What is your favourite holiday destination?
I like to change but Greek islands is in my favorite case.
14. What is the best movie you have ever seen?
The green mile and all historical movies
15. What is your favourite TV series?
No. I do not like the TV series.
16. What is your favourite music?
Pop rock in general and in particular Muse
17. Which person do you have most respect for in life?
I keep to myself, by superstition.